Sporting CP Feminino - Setembro 2026
4th September
The draw for the second round of the UEFA women's Europa League has been made and Sporting will face Brøndby IF having previously been eliminated from the Champions League.
The friendly game against Racing Power which was scheduled for tomorrow at 21:00 pm at the Municipal Athletics Complex of Setúbal has been cancelled. This is the second pre-season game the lionesses have had cancelled this summer for logistical reasons. I don't want to suggest this wouldn't happen to the men's team... OK I lied. This wouldn't have happened to the men's team let's be honest. It definately feels a world away from the London City lionesses who Sporting played last month who have just signed a record breaking front of shirt sponsorship deal with Nike.
The friendly game against Racing Power which was scheduled for tomorrow at 21:00 pm at the Municipal Athletics Complex of Setúbal has been cancelled. This is the second pre-season game the lionesses have had cancelled this summer for logistical reasons. I don't want to suggest this wouldn't happen to the men's team... OK I lied. This wouldn't have happened to the men's team let's be honest. It definately feels a world away from the London City lionesses who Sporting played last month who have just signed a record breaking front of shirt sponsorship deal with Nike.

.webp)